[GiNaC-devel] Build issues (Was: Simplifying powers)

Vladimir V. Kisil kisilv at maths.leeds.ac.uk
Tue Jul 30 23:29:59 CEST 2013

    ASh> Could you elaborate please? (The problem is not going to be
    ASh> fixed unless someone complains).

    One more observation, which may be not important, however. I am
  playing with functions.pl. After a serious modification command

  make && make check

  produce SegFault in many checks. However, after "make clean", everything
  compile and run without an error. Probably, my modifications introduced
  some binary incompatibilities, but changed functions.h did not call to
  recompile all pieces which are using it.

  I am not sure if this is an issue at all.
Vladimir V. Kisil     email: kisilv at maths.leeds.ac.uk
                        www: http://www.maths.leeds.ac.uk/~kisilv/
Book: Geometry of Mobius Transformations
http://www.worldscientific.com/worldscibooks/10.1142/p835