[GiNaC-devel] Build issues (Was: Simplifying powers)

Vladimir V. Kisil kisilv at maths.leeds.ac.uk
Wed Jul 31 11:09:41 CEST 2013

	Dear Alexei,

    ASh> It looks like bison is missing (the configure script should
    ASh> have printed the corresponding warning). Could you please send
    ASh> your config.log file?

    Bison is present, as far as I can see. So, I am attaching
    the config.log and giving the output of autoreconf below.

    Best wishes,
    Vladimir
Vladimir V. Kisil     email: kisilv at maths.leeds.ac.uk
                        www: http://www.maths.leeds.ac.uk/~kisilv/
Book: Geometry of Mobius Transformations
http://www.worldscientific.com/worldscibooks/10.1142/p835
libtoolize: putting auxiliary files in AC_CONFIG_AUX_DIR, `config'.
libtoolize: copying file `config/ltmain.sh'
libtoolize: putting macros in AC_CONFIG_MACRO_DIR, `m4'.
libtoolize: copying file `m4/libtool.m4'
libtoolize: copying file `m4/ltoptions.m4'
libtoolize: copying file `m4/ltsugar.m4'
libtoolize: copying file `m4/ltversion.m4'
libtoolize: copying file `m4/lt~obsolete.m4'
configure.ac:31: installing 'config/config.guess'
configure.ac:31: installing 'config/config.sub'
configure.ac:21: installing 'config/install-sh'
configure.ac:21: installing 'config/missing'
check/Makefile.am: installing 'config/depcomp'
parallel-tests: installing 'config/test-driver'
doc/examples/Makefile.am:8: installing 'config/texinfo.tex'
doc/tutorial/Makefile.am:4: installing 'config/mdate-sh'
ginsh/Makefile.am:7: warning: 'INCLUDES' is the old name for
  'AM_CPPFLAGS' (or '*_CPPFLAGS')
configure.ac: installing 'config/ylwrap'