[CLN-list] cln/ginac port to windows

Michael Miller millermj at mail.lemoyne.edu
Tue Aug 25 19:33:45 CEST 2009

What you have done is wonderful - I'm simply providing another option.
In particular, what I'm suggesting

1) may be easier for Windows users (they simply download the file, unzip
it, and then they're ready to go).

2) provides a portable environment (the unzipped files can be copied to
a CD or a thumbdrive and then used on any Windows computer, without
installation).

I agree that there are many users for which your option is better than
mine, but I also believe that the reverse is true.  Why not allow them
the choice?

Mike Miller