[GiNaC-list] What is the status of xloops?

Vladyslav Shtabovenko v.shtabovenko at tum.de
Fri Sep 5 15:12:03 CEST 2014

Dear all,

I know that this is the GiNaC mailing list, but since
historically GiNaC was very closely connected to xloops,
I think that asking this here is appropriate.

Judging from the xloops page
(http://wwwthep.physik.uni-mainz.de/~xloops/), the project looks pretty
abandoned.

The links to the CVS tree and to the mailing list archive give you 404

http://down.physik.uni-mainz.de/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/xloops/?cvsroot=ThEP

http://thep.physik.uni-mainz.de/pipermail/xloops-list/

http://thep.physik.uni-mainz.de/pipermail/xloops-devel/

http://thep.physik.uni-mainz.de/pipermail/xloops-cvs/

The most recent version seems to be xloops 0.1.3 from 2002

So, is the xloops library still maintained by someone and
is there are working repository to checkout the most recent snapshot
somewhere?

Cheers,
Vladyslav