[GiNaC-list] dirac_spinor?

Vladyslav Shtabovenko v.shtabovenko at tum.de
Fri Sep 5 14:50:12 CEST 2014

Dear Vladimir,

 >    However, if this is still not sufficient you may derive something
 >    from clifford class adding something more involved than int
 >    for the commutator_sign.

thanks, this makes sense.

I guess this is what one has to do at the end if one wants to implement
new things in the handling of Dirac algebra. Apart from spinors, one
could also add a non-naive renormalization scheme for Dirac gamma^5,
where the anitcommutator of {g^5,g^mu} is non-zero in D-dimensions.

However, this would be a rather formidable undertaking ...

Cheers,
Vladyslav