[GiNaC-list] is ginac thread safe for this case?
axischire at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 01:01:47 CEST 2010
will ginac be thread safe for this case?
1) threads access diferent expressions which are independant
2) each thread will increase the expression its working in.. for example
thread1...expression1 += x+y thread2.... expression2 += 2*x.... and so
2) no function evaluation is done never.
3) however, all expressions share the same global symbols ( eg, expressions
made of global symbols x and y ).
4) threads access the same common matrix of expressions, but two threads
will never access the same cell.
i'am testing at the moment, and is working but in the long run i am not sure
if problems will arise.
any information, welcome.
thanks in advance.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the GiNaC-list