[GiNaC-list] GiNaC release 1.5.8
jensv at nikhef.nl
Tue Jul 6 15:57:47 CEST 2010
GiNaC 1.5.8 is out and available. The changes are:
* Changed default behaviour of conjugate() for user-defined functions
to avoid wrong evaluations. A user-defined conjugate_func must now be
* Fixed: Parser now handles abbreviations as advertized in the manual.
* Fixed two bugs in the GCD code (one infinite loop, one
* Fixed dangerous iterator use.
* Fixed a memory leak in excompiler.
* Fixed several syntax issues wrt to gcc 4.5 and wrt to compile option
* Fixed a wrong URL and a texinfo problem in the manual.
* Added degree_vector() utility function.
As always, this release can be downloaded from
More information about the GiNaC-list