[GiNaC-list] GiNaC release 1.4.0
vollinga at physik.uni-wuppertal.de
Fri Aug 31 19:48:07 CEST 2007
GiNaC 1.4.0 is out and available. The changes are:
- New tinfo mechanism.
- Removed rtt from class symbol.
- Faster archiving by adding a map from strings to indices in the atoms
- Improved unarchiving: algorithms order N instead of order N^2.
- Added compile function, excompiler class.
- Added exset type.
- Added step function to GiNaCs built-in functions.
- Added is_polynomial() method.
- Added real_part() and imag_part() methods.
- Added matrix::is_zero_matrix() method.
- Added evalm() method to pseries class.
- Improved dummy index renaming.
- Many improvements for class clifford.
- New flag for positive symbols/numbers, added possymbol class.
- Added programming examples in doc/examples
*Note*: the tinfo mechanism has changed from fixed magic numbers to
dynamically assigned tinfo-ids. If have written your own GiNaC classes,
you need to adjust your code!
As always, this release can be downloaded from
More information about the GiNaC-list