[GiNaC-list] Advertisement for GiNaC

Chris Dams C.Dams at science.ru.nl
Tue Jul 19 10:57:22 CEST 2005

Dear developers,

At the moment I am finishing my PhD-thesis. The interesting thing about
the promotion regulations at my university is that it allows PhD-theses
to contain two pages for advertisement. I thought it was a good idea to
spend such a page on the greatest computer algebra library that I know.
So, you have an opportunity to get some free publicity ;-). You can find
the page on
http://www.theorphys.science.ru.nl/people/dams/ginacpage.ps .

My questions: do you have a vector image of the logo? Do you have
some other suggestions for the text? Now I have just cutted and pasted
the text of the webpage.

Best wishes,
Chris