[GiNaC-list] Re: GiNaC 1.3.1

Chris Dams C.Dams at science.ru.nl
Wed Jul 13 09:41:21 CEST 2005

Dear Richy,

On Wed, 2005-07-13 at 00:42 +0200, Richard B. Kreckel wrote:

> Anyways, your patch is fine and it was certainly correct to apply it.
> What we could argue about is whether it was necessary to apply it to the
> 1.3 branch.

I would not have minded if it was applied later. It is just that there
is no observable difference between the intention to apply the patch and
it being stored in the /dev/null archive. For increased confusion I took
"user" in "a theoretical problem that no user of the library could
possibly hit" to mean "programmer who uses GiNaC". Thanks anyway for the
clarification!

Best wishes,
Chris