[GiNaC-list] solving linear systems with ginac

Sheplyakov Alexei varg at theor.jinr.ru
Fri Dec 16 15:10:33 CET 2005

Hello,

On Fri, Dec 16, 2005 at 01:22:50PM +0100, Kent-Andre Mardal wrote:

> > Could you please post the actual code which has this problem?
> >

> I am not able to give you the code

Well, let's try the other way around.

Attached program (which calculates the inverse of your matrix) seems
to Work for me (TM).

ginac-config --version
1.3.3
g++ --version
g++ (GCC) 4.0.3 20051201 (prerelease) (Debian 4.0.2-5)

N.B. Passing solve_algo::gauss is essential, so GiNaC heuristics _does_
need to be improved.

So, I'd like to see an example (minimal) which demonstrates the problem
you have mentioned.

> (or that would involve downloading
> and kompiling the library SyFi which I guess you do not want.)

Why not?

--
All science is either physics or stamp collecting.