'make check' fails!

William Woods will_woods2 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jul 16 12:58:23 CEST 2002

I have rerun 'make check' several times, and one time
it only failed on 2 tests (it passed the
'run_checks'). Perhaps this is a hardware fault of
some kind??

Platform:

Mandrake 8.2 Linux
gcc 3.1
CLN 1.1.5
GiNaC 1.0.9
2000+ Athlon
1.5GB DDRAM

I did:
./configure --prefix=/usr/local2
make
make check

No unusual errors or warnings were reported during
compilation.

Will

--- "Richard B. Kreckel"
<kreckel at thep.physik.uni-mainz.de> wrote: > On Tue, 16