GiNaC with gcc for win32

Billinghurst, David (CRTS) David.Billinghurst at riotinto.com
Thu Aug 10 01:45:49 CEST 2000

GiNaC and cln build out of the box with little (or no) problem on NT4 SP5
using recent cygwin.  One of the tests fails occasionally.  May be lack of
memory - 128 MB doesn't seem enough these days.  My laptop is at home, so I
don't have the details.  Let me know if you have any problems

(Mr) David Billinghurst
Comalco Research Centre
PO Box 316, Thomastown, Vic, Australia, 3074
Phone:	+61 3 9469 0642
FAX:	+61 3 9462 2700
Email:	David.Billinghurst at riotinto.com

-