[GiNaC-devel] GiNaC release 1.4.0

Richard B. Kreckel kreckel at ginac.de
Tue Sep 4 20:23:27 CEST 2007

Hi!

Jens Vollinga wrote:
> - Added programming examples in doc/examples

While polishing the Debian packaging I noticed that not all CVS files in
that directory made it into the released package.

A minor nitpick: is it useful to provide texinfo documentation for the
examples? It's not clear where to put it in a system-wide info hierarchy
and if examples are ever installed into /usr/share/doc/ginac/examples/,
then the info file should go there too. But info won't find there. So, a
plain .txt file would suffice, IMHO. (I stumbled across this because I
found ginac-examples.info in my .deb archives.)

   -richy.

PS: Anyway, have you remembered to open the champagne?