Hello. r u still alive?

Chris Dams chrisd at sci.kun.nl
Mon Sep 16 15:01:20 CEST 2002

Hello,

Ah, now I see the file mul.cpp indeed changed. I was looking at add.cpp
and did not see it changing. This, however, means that you did not use my
suggestion for the file add.cpp. I did not put it in the patch because it
was only one line. One of my previous posts was about a problem when
printing cln-output. The problem was that there was no plus sign before a
cl_N-constructor in the output. After this was fixed for the coefficients,
I discovered that the numeric term of an add suffers from the same
problem. Therefore I think the line

	if (overall_coeff.info(info_flags::positive))

in the file add.cpp should be

	if (overall_coeff.info(info_flags::positive) ||
					is_a<print_csrc_cl_N>(c))

I think this should still be changed.

Greetings,
Chris Dams