GiNaC 0.6 is on the wire!

Richard B. Kreckel kreckel at ThEP.Physik.Uni-Mainz.DE
Fri May 12 16:03:49 CEST 2000

Good morning everybody!

We loudly present a new release of the GiNaC framework for symbolic
computation within your favorite programming language.  Please hurry
up and grab your copy from <http://www.ginac.de/Download.html>.  Make
sure you read the file NEWS to see that we did an awful job trying to
break your existing code!  Also included in make-target check are some
tests invented by R. Lewis and M. Wester, carefully crafted by skilled
coders to successfully overheat your CPU and bring down your machine
within minutes!  Interfacing GiNaC with Cint is also progressing
nicely and if nobody angers the gods of computing the world will soon
see a fully integrated symbolic C++ interpreter!

\begin{SalespersonSpeak}

INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY WITH A PROVEN TOOL

GiNaC 0.6 provides the right set of tools so that you can be more
productive, more effective, and solve more problems.  Use GiNaC 0.6 in
all phases of your technical projects.  Instead of relying on several
separate and expensive software packages, GiNaC 0.6 provides a single
computing environment for defining and setting up models, analyzing
the results both numerically and graphically, and creating technical
reports for publication, or e-publication.

TRUST THE INNOVATION LEADERS

Countless users all over the world have chosen GiNaC's technology as
their preferred platform for solving, analyzing, and designing models
in their computational projects.  Our customers include virtually all
major universities and research institutions, and countless
corporations.  These customers understand that the complexities of
modern analytical computation demand the highest levels of
computational excellence.  With GiNaC 0.6, we continue to earn the
trust of customers by delivering new and robust technology.  GiNaC 0.6
is the result of over a thousand person-days of advanced research and
development.  With ignorant quality assurance practices and casual use
of customer feedback through nonexistent beta programs, you can have
confidence that the results from GiNaC 0.6 will be reliable and
accurate.

\end{SalespersonSpeak}

We hope to see you again soon when we release GiNaC 0.7 and rip our
announcement from another major competitor in the field.   :-)

Happy hacking
Richard Kreckel
<Richard.Kreckel at Uni-Mainz.DE>
<http://wwwthep.physik.uni-mainz.de/~kreckel/>