Fun from Lebanon

Alexander Frink Alexander.Frink at Uni-Mainz.DE
Fri Nov 19 16:20:50 CET 1999

I think we just stop giving away GiNaC for free and sell it like
others do with their symbolic software (vaporware?)...

--
Alexander Frink                      E-Mail: Alexander.Frink at Uni-Mainz.DE
Institut fuer Physik                 Phone:  +49-6131-393391
Johannes-Gutenberg-Universitaet
D-55099 Mainz, Germany

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 10:15:07 +0200
From: "Nazir S. Baaklini" <nsbaaklini at intracom.net.lb>
To: Alexander.Frink at Uni-Mainz.DE
Subject: Your opinion

Dear Alexander Frink,

I would appreciate your opinion regarding whether academic
and research scholars such as professors and students shouldn't
be interested in an advanced symbolic computational package for
theoretical physics at the level described and demonstrated on my
web sites addressed below.

In particular, I would like to benefit from your suggestion regarding
the pricing of such a package, especially that I am about to
announce several new applications of this package for the new year...

Gratefully yours,

Professor Nazir S. Baaklini

http://www.nsbaaklini.homepage.com/pacs.html

http://webs.intracom.net.lb/nsbaaklini/pacs.html