[GiNaC-list] custom print function for GiNaC::add and GiNaC::mul for deterministic printing

Diddens, Christian (UT-TNW) c.diddens at utwente.nl
Tue Oct 12 11:33:53 CEST 2021

Dear Vladimir,

thanks for your answer.

I think it will work and this would be my fallback, but it will convert
each expair in an ex, which I then have to check again for the sign of
the coefficient, or whether it is a negative power in mul, and so on.

I just wanted to make sure a priori whether there is a better way
directly working on the expairs, but if not, I'll go over the op() of
course.

Best regards,

Christian