[GiNaC-list] Collect() with a list of variables doesn't work in ginsh

Vladimir V. Kisil V.Kisil at leeds.ac.uk
Wed Mar 17 17:40:52 CET 2021

    VM> On 17/03/2021 16:44, Vladimir V. Kisil wrote:
    >> 1. V.V. Kisil, What is PyGiNaC, anyway?,
    >> http://moebinv.sourceforge.net/pyGiNaC.html

    VM> I didn't know this existed, and it looks potentially useful. Any
    VM> plans to make it installable via pip?

    I did not consider this path in details, but due to the GiNaC binary
  library dependence, it does not seems to be very universal (at least
  without significant labour).

  I do provide binary packages for actual Debian/Ubuntu amd64
  architecture. Installation-free cloud services with Google Colab or
  CodeOcean are also available for low-profile usage or testing.
--
Vladimir V. Kisil                 http://www.maths.leeds.ac.uk/~kisilv/
  Book:      Geometry of Mobius Maps       https://doi.org/10.1142/p835