[GiNaC-list] archive/unarchive on functions with a variable number of arguments

Vladimir V. Kisil V.Kisil at leeds.ac.uk
Mon Apr 6 14:23:29 CEST 2020

	Dear All,

	It seems there is indeed an issue with archiving zeta2, since
  both versions has the same name (it may be similar issues with other
  overloaded function names). I do not know what is zeta, but I am
  attaching a patch fixing it. To have the same printout of the function
  as before, a new function zeta2_print_dflt() has to be introduced.

  Best wishes,
  Vladimir
--
Vladimir V. Kisil                 http://www.maths.leeds.ac.uk/~kisilv/