[GiNaC-list] question about lorentz_g contract with sy_anti tensor

Vladimir V. Kisil kisilv at maths.leeds.ac.uk
Thu May 23 11:45:50 CEST 2019

    FF> Hi all, I wonder is there a way or method to simplify the
    FF> expression with a sy_anti tensor contracted with a lorent_g to
    FF> 0?

    You will get 0 if you will use

    auto ret = indexed(A, sy_anti(0,1,2,3), ia,ib,ic,id) * lorentz_g(ic, id.toggle_variance());

    Anti-symmetry is not applied to varidx with different variance.
--
Vladimir V. Kisil                 http://www.maths.leeds.ac.uk/~kisilv/
  Book:     Geometry of Mobius Transformations     http://goo.gl/EaG2Vu