[GiNaC-list] fsolve system of equation

Vladimir V. Kisil kisilv at maths.leeds.ac.uk
Fri Jul 19 15:49:06 CEST 2019

    DP> Hi all. I have a bidimensional system of two nonlinear equations
    DP> (containing some trigonometric functions) which I would like to
    DP> solve numerically. I spent few hours searching for an example
    DP> but I could not find any. Is it possible to achieve this within
    DP> the GiNaC framework?

    This type of problems is not probably GiNaC's most natural target,
  other software may be more suitable for this. However, if you want to
  integrate your code with something else, which is GiNaC's speciality,
  you can search for an already written code or implement one of
  standard numerical algorithms in C++ yourself.
--
Vladimir V. Kisil                 http://www.maths.leeds.ac.uk/~kisilv/
  Book:     Geometry of Mobius Transformations     http://goo.gl/EaG2Vu