[GiNaC-list] [GiNaC-devel] Symbolic Integration of exponential functions

Matthias Reis matthias.reis at biologie.hu-berlin.de
Mon Apr 27 19:15:20 CEST 2015

Dear Matthias,

thanks a lot for your work. However, I have implemented a numeric
workaround that does not need symbolic integration a few weeks ago.
Since this approach works and I am running out of time with my PhD, I
will unfortunately not be able to look further into ginac. At some point
in the future maybe.

Best regards and thanks again,
Matthias