[GiNaC-list] dirac_spinor?

Vladyslav Shtabovenko v.shtabovenko at tum.de
Wed Aug 27 17:12:23 CEST 2014

Dear Vladimir,

thanks for your suggestion. I had a closer look at the clifford class,
and my original idea was to use a clifford unit object as a dummy
representation of a spinor.

However, this doesn't seem to be possible
since the eval_ncmul function assumes that all clifford objects
anitcommute (see line 550 in clifford.cpp) with dirac_gamma5.

On the other hand, all objects that do not belong to the clifford class
do commute with the gamma matrices, such that there seems to be no way
to define a spinor object that

a) doesn't commute with any of the gammas
b) doesn't anticommute with dirac_gamma5

Any ideas?

Cheers,
Vladyslav