[GiNaC-list] set_TeX_name() ?

Dale Lukas Peterson hazelnusse at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 09:36:16 CET 2013

Thank you for pushing the change, I know time is a valuable commodity.
 Is a email to this list with an attached patch the preferred patch
submission route?  Alternatives include a public git repo with a
branch that can be cloned, tested and merged into master.
Alternatively git has pull requests, and so do sites like github, but
not all projects use this approach.

Thanks,
Luke

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 12:26 AM, Richard B. Kreckel <kreckel at ginac.de> wrote:
> On 01/20/2013 10:10 PM, Dale Lukas Peterson wrote:
>>
>> What needs to happen in order for this patch to get pushed in?
>

> Well, generally, a complete and tested patch that applies to master. (And
> somebody who finds the time to push it. This seems to be difficult.)
>
> Anyway, it is in now. Thanks!
>
>   -richy.
> --
> Richard B. Kreckel

“People call me a perfectionist, but I'm not. I'm a rightist. I do
something until it's right, and then I move on to the next thing.”
― James Cameron