[GiNaC-list] Question regarding symbolic differentiation

Felipe Bordeu Weldt felipe.bordeu at ec-nantes.fr
Sun Jul 22 19:40:16 CEST 2012

Hello,

To do the symbolic differentiation, I created a new class, that store
the dependencies with respect to a symbol (or many) and the degree of
differentiation.

Then I can differentiate the symbol (add 1 to the degree). and at the
end I can make the substitution and the real differentiation.

  I'm not sure that is the correct approach, but it works for me.

Felipe.