[GiNaC-list] set_TeX_name() ?

Dale Lukas Peterson hazelnusse at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 00:44:20 CET 2012

> Do tests need to be implemented for this patch, or is there anything
> else I can do to facilitate this small bit of code becoming part of
> GiNaC?
>
> Thanks,
> Dale

Hi!

I think this functionality would be useful and belongs in GiNaC.  Do
you agree?  If so, please let me know if you would prefer a different
implementation of this method, and whether TeX_name should also be
mutable like the name member variable, and I would be happy to send an
updated patch.  If not, could you please explain why?

Thanks,
Dale