[GiNaC-list] archiving custom functions

grey_earl at web.de grey_earl at web.de
Thu Sep 30 14:41:52 CEST 2010

Hello all,

I was trying to archive custom functions (functions done with the macros as detailed in the tutorial, archiving also as in the tutorial). Archiving works fine, viewing the archives with viewgar -d gives me a complete output, without the -d switch viewgar complains about a non-existent function (logically!).

When I try to read them in, however, I get a segmentation fault. Therefore my question: do I have to do anything special to make this work, or could it be a bug in the compiler? (which I cannot change, unfortunatly)

Thanks