[GiNaC-list] GiNaC kudos

Stephen Montgomery-Smith stephen at missouri.edu
Tue Aug 10 23:03:58 CEST 2010

No, I didn't parallelize.

I should add that the program has two steps - first to create the
polynomials, and then to multiply them.  To create the polynomials, I
could have used GiNaC, but I didn't have to do anything more complicated
algebraically than multiply by x.  So I used GMP directly for that part.
  According to the documentation, GiNaC uses GMP for its floating point
arithmetic.  And GMP seems to allow powers of ten way larger than plus
or minus 10000.