[GiNaC-list] Use of STL iterators in GiNaC
michael.goffioul at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 23:45:56 CEST 2009
On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 3:48 PM, Michael Goffioul
<michael.goffioul at gmail.com> wrote:
> No problem. I'm glad we agree now.
> Note that I'll produce a patch in the coming days with fixes for
> all the issues that popped up while trying to run the test suite,
> but there might actually be other issues that didn't show up.
Here's the promised patch. Note that it is not intended to be applied
as-is to ginac source tree. But it's to show what are the required changes
to make ginac compilable under VC++ and to be able to run the test
Some comments about the patch:
- the __alignof__ vs. __alignof could be turned into a configure test
- VC++ does not support __func__ macro, so I changed it into __FILE__
- in exprseq.cpp, I had to add a dummy function to make VC++ instantiate
expreseq::info(); don't know why...
- when trying to fix issues with iterators, I might have broken the
normal flow of ginac (although the test suite seems to run fine), so these
changes have to be reviewed
- I'm pretty sure there are other locations with iterator issues, but they
didn't produce any problem in the test suite, so I didn't notice them
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 9696 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the GiNaC-list