[GiNaC-list] Use of STL iterators in GiNaC

Jens Vollinga jensv at nikhef.nl
Thu Apr 16 13:10:07 CEST 2009

Hi,

Michael Goffioul schrieb:
> I'm currently tracking down these issues by running the test
> suite in the source package, but this might not catch all of them.
> If you are interested, I can send a patch once I succeed to run
> the test suite completely.

yes, that would be interesting! I'd like to see where this happens. I
don't have access to a VC compiler to try it myself, though.

I see no problem with dereferencing end(), and doing operations like
end()+<integer>. In that case, end() should return a proper iterator as
a temporary and on these the operations +,- are defined (somewhere
24.1.5 in the standard, I believe). But maybe there is a ++ or -- involved?

Regards,
Jens