[GiNaC-list] Use of STL iterators in GiNaC

Michael Goffioul michael.goffioul at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 11:34:27 CEST 2009

Hi,

I'm trying to compile ginac-1.5.1 with VC++ under Windows.
I know "I should get myself a better compiler", but that being
said, I've encountered runtime problems due to usage of
STL iterators that might be wrong, essentially on std::vector.

Problems I've noticed are: dereferencing end(), incrementing
end(), decrementing begin()...

I'm currently tracking down these issues by running the test
suite in the source package, but this might not catch all of them.
If you are interested, I can send a patch once I succeed to run
the test suite completely.

Bye,
Michael.