[GiNaC-list] Wonderfull!!. WAS: Are Clifford units of different bases equal?

Javier Ros Ganuza jros at unavarra.es
Wed May 9 17:02:33 CEST 2007

> 	This should be again due to the difference between 1.3 and 1.4
>   branches.

I'll will install CVS version to follow.

It was my mistake letting the varidx to have dimension 3, as you say
they must be of dimension 2.

Mean while, I see that geometric products of type e~1*e~1 are being
simplified to ONE, that I suppose that can be removed using

ex remove_dirac_ONE(const ex & e)

Also I see in

a0+(e~0*e~1)*a3+e~1*a2+a1*e~0

that e~1*e~0 expresions are outputed like (e~0*e~1). (e~0*e~1) stands
for a GiNaC's symbol (single 2-blade) or a product of two GiNaC's
symbols (product of two 1-blades).

If I want to trigger specific simplifications for the Cl2 geometric
algebra, like

(e~1*e~0)=-(e~0*e~1)

or

e~0*(e~0*e~1)=e~1

e~0*e~1*e~0*e~1=-1

I suppose that I will have to do them myself using ().subs(), don't I?

Thanks again, it has been very helpfull.

Javier