[GiNaC-list] A differential geometry-specific extension

Diego Conti diego.conti at unimib.it
Fri Dec 21 13:14:29 CET 2007

Well, there are a few examples included with the package
wedge-0.1.0.tar.gz (subdirectory examples). Also, you can have a look at
the test programs (subdirectory test).
Any feedback is of course welcome, although the right place to discuss
Wedge is probably the forum at sourceforge.net rather than this list.
Diego Conti