[GiNaC-list] Python wrapper for a GiNaC derived library

Ondrej Certik ondrej at certik.cz
Thu Jul 20 00:13:29 CEST 2006

We also created swiginac (http://swiginac.berlios.de/), for those, who
are interested in using ginac from python. The difference is that
pyginac uses boost-python, and swiginac swig for doing the wrapping.

just my opinion: boost-python took ages to compile on my machine and
the errors were completely unreadable. swig compiles much faster, and
also it seems easier to learn. Do others have similar experience, or
totally different?
Ondrej