[GiNaC-list] ginsh as a subroutine?

John Fletcher J.P.Fletcher at aston.ac.uk
Wed Jun 22 11:05:31 CEST 2005

I would like to be able to call a subroutine with a string e.g.

"x+y"

and receive back an ex object containing the expression and also a
map mapping "x" and "y" strings to symbol objects.

The example program ginsh does this internally.  I think it could be
added within the class for ex objects.  Has anyone done this?

Thanks

John
--
Dr John P. Fletcher   Tel: (44) 121 204 3389 (direct line)
Chemical Engineering and Applied Chemistry (CEAC),