[GiNaC-list] GiNaC 1.3.0
vollinga at thep.physik.uni-mainz.de
Tue Oct 19 18:42:04 CEST 2004
GiNaC 1.3.0 is out and available. The changes are:
- No funny announcements anymore.
- The Clifford classes have been generalized to allow working with
Clifford algebras generated by arbitrary symmetric tensors or
matrices. Also, a lot of new functions for Clifford algebras have been
added, including automorphisms and Moebius transformations.
[Contribution by V. Kisil]
- Added some basic symbolic and numeric integration facilities.
[Contribution by C. Dams]
- The multiple polylogarithm Li() now evaluates numerically for
- New functions G(a,y) and G(a,s,y) added (another notation for multiple
As always, this release can be downloaded from
More information about the GiNaC-list