Extracting monomials from a polynomial

Anish Muttreja muttreja at princeton.edu
Sun Apr 11 13:00:16 CEST 2004

Apparently not always ... I have seen expand leave me with a factored
expression like
(x+1)*(x+2) e.g.

At least that was occasionally the case with 1.0.8.  I switched to
1.2.0 and the problem seems to have disappeared...
Might have been a bug in my program ... thanks for the reply... I was
just a little unsure about the semantics. Anyway it works now !

Anish

--

Anish Muttreja			~	Graduate Student
Electrical Engineering	~	Princeton University