here we go...

Richard B. Kreckel kreckel at thep.physik.uni-mainz.de
Sat Mar 1 20:01:20 CET 2003

This is to let folks know that Christian Bauer-san has just rolled the
release of GiNaC-1.0.14 of which the only thing we know is that it
works for him (tm).   Can't ask him any more details.  He just left the
room.  Hope he's fetching the champagne.

Wait, I can do better and cite the NEWS file:

* Improved the C-source output: complex numbers are printed correctly (using
  the STL complex<> template or cln::complex()), rational numbers use cl_RA()
  in the CLN output, and small integers are printed in a more compact format
  (e.g. "2.0" instead of "2.0000000e+00").

* function_options::set_return_type() and function_options::do_not_evalf_params()
  now actually work.

Enjoy
<Richard.Kreckel at GiNaC.DE>