GiNaC 0.9.2 around

Alexander Frink frink at thep.physik.uni-mainz.de
Tue Jul 31 21:57:21 CEST 2001

Hi all,

I apologize for the laziness of my co-workers who produced no
more than 3 entries in the news section for GiNaC 0.9.2.
But ok, it is summer time and very hot in Germany, so we
hope to be more productive again in the future...

Forced to write something before they let me go to the next beer-garden
   Alex

* Epsilon tensor is more functional.
* simplify_indexed() is better at detecting expressions that vanish for
  symmetry reasons.
* Several little bugfixes and consistency enhancements.

--
Alexander Frink                      E-Mail: Alexander.Frink at Uni-Mainz.DE
Institut fuer Physik                 Phone:  +49-6131-3923391