cln/ginac under win32

Roland Richter roland at flll.uni-linz.ac.at
Mon Jan 15 10:31:57 CET 2001

 Hi Tilman,

 I just found out that there seems to be a possibility
 to use cln/ginac under win32.
 Please, can you (or anyone else listening to the list) tell me

 + what to do (and how long it will take)
 + whether there are any files etc. downloadable anywhere

 in order to get ginac running under win (preferably without
 the cygwin-dll, i.e. in the way you described in your mail.)

 Hopefully, that's another step to convince the "Skip C++,
 use Mathematica/Maple/whatever instead" people around here ;-)

 - Roland

-
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to ginac-list at ginac.de with a subject of "unsubscribe".