indexed objects

Christian Bauer cbauer at student.physik.uni-mainz.de
Fri Feb 16 17:07:54 CET 2001

Hi!

On Fri, Feb 16, 2001 at 04:30:52PM +0100, Benedikt Plümper wrote:
> I tried to figer out how to use the classes of indices and indexed objects

No need to continue trying. These classes are currently undergoing a major
rewrite and will be replaced by a much more flexible framework for dealing
with indexed objects. As soon as it has reached a stable state it will be
covered in the tutorial with examples how to do all kinds of stuff ranging
from simple linear algebra over Lorentz vectors to (we hope) noncommutative
tensors in arbitrary spaces.

Bye,
Christian

--