GiNaC Makefile

Alexander Frink Alexander.Frink at Uni-Mainz.DE
Fri Dec 3 18:56:34 CET 1999

On Fri, 3 Dec 1999, Christian Bauer wrote:
> You will either need a newer version of texinfo (I recommend 4.0) or
> disable the generation of HTML docs specifying the '--disable-html-doc'
> flag to 'configure'.

Or we have to update the configure script. I always though that
checking the installed software base and then deciding what to build
and what not is the main task of configure...

--
Alexander Frink                      E-Mail: Alexander.Frink at Uni-Mainz.DE
Institut fuer Physik                 Phone:  +49-6131-393391

-