[GiNaC-devel] CLN and GiNaC patches for Win64 build

Jan Rheinländer jrheinlaender at gmx.de
Tue May 1 12:54:27 CEST 2018

Hi,

I reviewed Robert's patches and added some of my own, that were
necessary for GiNaC to work with CLN on Win64. They can be viewed on Github:

=== CLN ===

https://github.com/jrheinlaender/cln/commits/win64

There are two kinds of patches:

- Patches required for Win64 platform (e.g. UL is 32 bit type on that
platform). Mostly due to Robert (Number 1-10)

- Cosmetic patches to avoid unnecessary compiler warnings (e.g.
confusion of class and struct)

Most patches I surrounded with #ifdef _M_AMD64 so that other platforms
will be unaffected

=== GiNaC ===

https://github.com/jrheinlaender/ginac/commits/win64

- Here I removed some old patches that are not required any more because
of improvements in MSVC 2015

- And added a few constructors from size_t

I hope these patches are OK and can be included in master.