[GiNaC-devel] compile_ex with HAVE_LIBDL with cmake build system

Richard B. Kreckel kreckel at in.terlu.de
Sun Mar 1 20:54:48 CET 2015

Hello Martin,

On 02/26/2015 10:37 PM, Martin Vala wrote:
> i would like to use function compile_ex and it is not possible to set
> using cmake build system.
>
> I added some cmake configuration and all changes are in tarball
> http://alice.saske.sk/mvala/ginac/ginac-1.6.3.tar.bz2
>
> Can you add this to 1.6.4? It would help me a lot.

Thank you very much for actively contributing to open source software.
It is, of course, highly appreciated.

In general, it is best to submit contributions as unified diff files.
The patch should be against the last stable release or, better even,
against HEAD. This makes it easier for developers to review your
contributions, to discuss it, and to include it. Please understand that
it is difficult for developers to inspect full tarballs.

In this sense, I'm looking forward to see your resubmission of your
contribution!

best wishes
<http://in.terlu.de/~kreckel/>