[GiNaC-devel] RFC: step function and Pauli matrices

Matthias Dellweg dellweg at tp1.uni-duesseldorf.de
Tue Jan 14 16:23:54 CET 2014

Am Mon, 13 Jan 2014 00:00:04 +0100
schrieb "Richard B. Kreckel" <kreckel at ginac.de>:

> Hi Matthias,
>
> I've had a quick look at your patches.
>
> The first two are lightweight and appear rather harmless, but they
> both introduce new functionality and should come with a test case.
>
> The third and fourth patch introduces Pauli matrices, they should not
> only come with extra test cases, but also with good documentation.
>
> If you intend to resubmit your patches, please also add comments in
> the preferred git format, so that they can be readily applied.
>
>   -richy.

Hi Richard,
thanks for the feedback.
Starting with the easy bits, i tried to get the patches concerning the
step functions ready by adding test-cases.
But i failed to see what is the 'preferred git format'. I created the
patches with 'git format-patch' so i thougt the were applicable with
'git am'. I could use a hint there.
-g Matthias