[GiNaC-devel] Parser breakage changes

Jens Vollinga jensv at nikhef.nl
Tue Aug 4 09:11:58 CEST 2009

Hi Alexei,

Alexei Sheplyakov schrieb:
> On Tue, Aug 04, 2009 at 01:23:30AM +0200, Jens Vollinga wrote:
>> It makes sense to add another function to GiNaC, something like
>> "get_builtin_reader()" or so. This function should return a reader that
>> only knows about the official GiNaC approved functions and classes. Do
>> you want to do this?

sorry, maybe I should have written it more clearly: that
"get_builtin_reader()" should just do what your old (1.5.2)
"get_default_reader()" did. Then one has the choice between two built-in
readers that should satisfy most demands. So, actually there is not much
new coding, just adopting the old code to the new hacked way of doing it.

Regards,
Jens