[GiNaC-devel] [PING] Please pull from git://ffmssmsc.jinr.ru:443/varg/ginac.git master

Alexei Sheplyakov varg at theor.jinr.ru
Tue Sep 30 10:33:38 CEST 2008

Hello,

On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 09:44:39AM +0200, Jens Vollinga wrote:

> will do this (with rebase!) as soon as the following issue is settled.

This time it's a real merge anyway (as opposed to a fast-forward), since
you've already published a commit which is not in my *public* repository.

> I agree, it feels silly to argue about that. But still, I think we
> should keep the source code in a uniform look. Would it hurt you much to
> rename *.hpp and *.tpp into *.h?

I'll stick to '*.cpp' and '*.h' naming in the future. Renaming already
existing files is a bit messy, though, because I've got a number of bug
fixes and improvements which touch those '*.tcc' and '*.hpp' files. Hence
I propose to leave them as is (at least for now). If you think it's
absolutely necessary to rename them let's do it after merging those (to be
published really soon) patches.

What do you think?

Best regards,
	Alexei

--
All science is either physics or stamp collecting.