[GiNaC-devel] make check fails

Jens Vollinga jensv at nikhef.nl
Fri Apr 4 11:13:23 CEST 2008

Hi,

Alexei Sheplyakov schrieb:
> So, something must be wrong: either the patch or the test. Any ideas?

the test is okay.

The patch causes the problems, because it is not complete. The missing
patch is attached (the important change is the line with the while
statement). I completely forgot about that change, mainly because the
IMAP here works not well from home causing emails to be lost (emails in
which I sent the patches to Jianqiang Zhao ...).

Now the question is: new release? Then not only the patch but also
additional checks should be added. If nothing else is pending I would do
a new release soon.

Regards,
Jens