[GiNaC-devel] [SCM] GiNaC -- a C++ library for symbolic computations branch, ginac_1-4, updated. release_1-4-0-44-ge80b7aa

Jens Vollinga jensv at nikhef.nl
Thu Apr 3 14:09:34 CEST 2008

Hi,

Alexei Sheplyakov schrieb:
> I think this statement is a bit misleading. It implies that it's OK to
> compile GiNaC with GCC 4.3.X, but in fact it is not (as explained in
> the INSTALL file).

it refers more to commit bb142344dc7b1e83a29c0def029dc78a7bdabd77, but I
see that it can be misleading. Would something like
* Fix GCC 4.3 compilation issue for coerce function
do the job?

>> +* Improved automatic test programs.
>
> I think it's better to be more specific, i.e.
>
> "Automatic test programs should work on MinGW and Cygwin now."

Okay, I will change it to
* Improved automatic test programs. They work now on MinGW and Cygwin as
well.

Reason is that your changes there are also an improvment under
linux/unix in my eyes.

Regards,
Jens